Food and Nutrition
SNAP Outreach & Engagement
Catholic Charities launched SNAP Program to assist food insecure clients receive food stamp benefits and other important resources.
- The SNAP Outreach and Engagement Program is co-located in Bethel and Norwalk in an effort to reach all of Fairfield County.
- The program receives referrals from a variety of sources including other CCFC programs, other non-profit programs and the mRelief System porthole and social media.
- The program directly assists individuals and families with applying for SNAP benefits or recertifying SNAP benefits.
- The program processes new referrals and completes intakes to determine eligibility for SNAP benefit and provides education on the SNAP benefits.
- Additional resource information is often provided to clients that initially seek SNAP assistance and need more community-based service options and information.
Who to Contact
24 Grassy Plain Street
Bethel, CT 06801
8:30am – 4:30pm