Housing Property Manager
Catholic Charities of Fairfield County is seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Part-time Property Manager in Stratford, CT. The qualified candidate will be responsible to implement CCFC strategic mission through the core function of maintaining Agency property rentals by providing tenant support; retaining unit capacity; negotiating and enforcing tenant leases; supervising maintenance, safety, and security of premises. Applicants must have a degree in Property Management or related field, or High School Diploma/GED and relevant work experience. Candidates must demonstrate professionalism, advanced communication and problem solving skills. A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required. Experience in data management and reporting is required. Knowledge of Connecticut supportive housing policies/procedures and federal regulations preferred. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to the attention of Deborah L. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preschool Teacher/Assistant Teacher
Room To Grow Preschool
Location: Norwalk, CT
Room To Grow Preschool, an NAEYC-accredited early care and educational program is seeking a Teacher/ Assistant Teacher to begin immediate employment. Candidates must have a degree in Early Childhood Education or the minimum of a CDA + 12 credits while working toward an AA in ECE. Candidates must have at least one year teaching experience with children in an early childhood classroom environment. Candidates should have experience in developmentally appropriate practices and working knowledge of the CT Preschool Framework, NAEYC, and DPH licensing and a desire to continue their education.
Room To Grow offers qualified teachers and assistants a competitive salary and benefits package. Positions are Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week – full year.
Contact: Catholic Charities is an EOE. Please email your resume and a letter of intent to apply to Nancy Owens, Director at: email@example.com
PROGRAM ASSISTANT- IMMIGRATION SERVICES OFFICE
Overview: Catholic Charities Immigration Services (CCIS) provides high-quality immigration legal services to low-income immigrants and their families and engages in public education, training and community outreach in order to promote justice for all newcomers and conditions for their full participation in American society.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Under guidance of Accredited Representative, provide technical assistance to immigrants and their families on various applications for naturalization, family reunification, adjustment of status and the applications for the pending expansion of Executive Action benefits.
- Ensure day-to-day operations through scheduling, client intake and initial case priority assessment.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying, collection of services fees, deposits with accounting and recordkeeping for statistical analysis, etc.
- Become familiar with federal immigration policy and laws.
- Graduate or Undergraduate Human Services/Social Work or related field (required)
- Experience with low-income and culturally-diverse populations (preferred)
- Bi-lingual oral and written skills in Spanish/English (preferred)
- Possess excellent and effective writing, organization and communication skills(required)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.(required)
- Computer skills and ability to complete paperwork efficiently.(required)
- Demonstrate commitment to Catholic Social Teachings on Immigration and our agency’s Mission Statement (required)
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).