Catholic Charities’ Homeless Outreach Services (HOS) is made up of support programs dedicated to serving individuals who are experiencing homelessness, at risk of homelessness, or have been identified as chronically homeless.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to fill the full-time (35 hours/week), benefits-eligible position of Case Manager with the Homeless Outreach Team. The qualified candidate will provide strengths-based support to individuals who are experiencing homelessness in the greater Danbury area.
Services include: outreach and engagement, assessment, goal planning, service referrals and advocacy. The Case Manager will be responsible for linking individuals to housing, benefits, clinical, medical and substance services, and other resources.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree preferred.
- Relevant work experience in the field of mental health, substance abuse, or homelessness.
- Experience in data reporting and documentation.
- Advanced communication and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle, and proof of current registration and insurance is required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to: Paul Lipp, Director of Homeless Outreach and Related
Services – [email protected]
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer