Community Advocacy Program (CAP)
Catholic Charities Community Advocacy Program is one of the newest services we offer. This program was created to provide residents of Fairfield County with a hand-up when facing difficult situations and to connect them with resources in their local area.
People can call our Community Resource Advocate and participate in a brief telephone interview to determine how we can best help.
- Short term Case Management Services
- Assistance with applying for benefits
- Food Resources
- Utility Resources and Assistance
- Furniture and Clothing Referrals
- Advocacy, Information, and Referrals to other Catholic Charities Programs
If you are seeking financial assistance, it is preferable to have a Case Manager or Service Provider contact Community Advocacy Program on your behalf. All required documents will be requested prior to the approval of any financial aid.