New Heights is a wellness and recovery center for adults with mental health concerns. We offer support in every aspect of emotional and physical wellness and provide opportunities for people to connect with each other. We use a strengths based, recovery oriented approach that fuses cultural competency and trauma sensitivity. Our members are our driving force behind all of our programming and often assist with classes and groups.
- Our DMHAS funded, holistic programming includes classes such as Interpersonal Skills and Assorted Games.
- From on site gatherings to outside excursions, we promote community activities that enrich our members’ lives.
- Our facility has computers available where people can enhance their personal skills, job search, create resumes, or access social media.
- We assist people with connecting to resources and services.
- A snack bar is open daily.
Who to Contact
Main #: (203) 794-0819
Office #: (203) 916-1757
Fax #: (203) 731-3260
64 West Street
Danbury, CT 06810
24 Grassy Plain Street
Bethel, CT 06801
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
9:00AM – 5:00 PM
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
UPDATES FOR NEW HEIGHTS
Catholic Charities of Fairfield County is thrilled to announce that their very own Director of New Outlook Counseling, Charles Coretto, will be honored at Ability Beyond’s Autumn Breakfast on November 9th, 2023. Charlie is set to receive the prestigious Theresa Foss Memorial Award, recognizing his extraordinary dedication to the field of mental health and his compassionate service to the community.
Catholic Charities of Fairfield County has enhanced its Medications Management program, also known as pharmacotherapy, to meet a growing need and better serve its clients with this critical aspect of mental health treatment.
Mental health, often stigmatized and misunderstood, has long been marginalized in conversations about overall well-being. Yet, it affects us all, either directly or indirectly. The necessity to prioritize mental health care is indisputable and long overdue.