pregnancy and adoption
Bridgeport (Fairfield County)
Catholic Charities has been serving expectant parents & adoptive families for almost 100 years. Family Directions works to find permanent families for children who cannot be cared for by their biological parents and to assist couples and singles who choose to become parents through adoption. Adoption services are organized to provide a coordinated set of services for the child, the child’s biological parents, and adoptive parents. An experienced counselor will discuss your options with you, assist in your decision-making and help you every step of the way through the legal process. You can expect professional, caring and honest assistance from an agency that wants to ensure a safe, loving and legal adoption.
- Services provided to residents of Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Licensed by the Department of Children & Families as a
- child-placing agency
- COA accredited
- Pregnancy counseling and supportive services
- Home study approval services (both domestic and international)
- Domestic child placement
- Post-placement and post-adoption supervision
- Search and right-to-know services for adult adoptees and their birth parents
Who to Contact
Amy Zajac, MSW
Main Number: (203) 416-1336
Fax: (203) 372-5045
238 Jewett Avenue
Bridgeport, Connecticut 06606
8:30am – 4:30pm
You can pay your adoption fees here.
FAMILY DIRECTIONS NEWS
For 102 years, Catholic Charities of Fairfield County (CCFC) has provided services for expectant parents and adoptive families. Over the last century the program’s core focus has remained the same: to help those who choose to build their family through adoption, and to help the expectant mothers as well.