Catholic Charities of Fairfield County is in search of a Grant Accountant. Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, this full-time exempt, benefits-eligible position is located in Bridgeport, CT. As a Grant Accountant, you will bring your robust accounting background and experience with grants to collaborate across the organization to ensure smooth and timely grant processing and facilitate the day-to-day management of grants, donations and fundraising efforts. This is a visible role within a fast-paced department, oftentimes with quick, conflicting deadlines.
- Thomas Merton Family Center opens its doors at 1406 State Street, Bridgeport
- Cutting the Ribbon on a Place of Hope and Hospitality
- Fall 2023 Newsletter: The Thomas Merton Center
- New Covenant Center holds its annual Thanksgiving Day lunch in Stamford
- Stamford’s New Covenant Center collects food donations ahead of Thanksgiving