Bridgeport, Norwalk and Stamford (serves Fairfield County)
The Immigration Services program provides affordable and reliable legal counseling and assistance to immigrants throughout Fairfield County regardless of race, religion, sex, creed or economic status. Catholic Charities Immigration Services program provides consultations on immigration related questions and accredited representation at US Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) appointments. The Immigration Team is accredited by the Department of Justice, Office of Legal Access Programs (EOIR/OLAP).
- Family-Based Applications/Immigrant visas.
- Permanent Residency/Adjustment of Status (Green Cards)
- Naturalization/U.S. Citizenship
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Renew/Replace Green Cards
- Travel Documents (Re-Entry Permit/Advance Parole)
- Other types of assistance on a case-by-case basis
- File Freedom of Information requests
- DACA renewals
- Obtain or replace Citizenship certificates
Who to Contact
Atención bilingüe en Inglés y Español. For all, an appointment is required.
For Bridgeport area clients: (203) 416-1322
For Stamford/Norwalk appointments: (203)-383-0325
One time Consult fee: $50 for each case.
238 Jewett Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06606
120 East Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
174 Richmond Hill Avenue
Stamford, CT 06902
Evening appointments also available.
IMMIGRATION SERVICES NEWS
Catholic Charities of Fairfield County has responded to request of Goodwin University and the University of Bridgeport (UB) to join in the effort to assist recent Afghan refugees coming to Connecticut.
Please read our statement on the immigration services we provide in Fairfield County.
So many wonderful things have been happening in our program over this first quarter of the year. Just look what we have been up to!