Serving Danbury and Norwalk in Fairfield County
Catholic Charities Behavioral Health Counseling Services serves ALL and accepts most private insurances. The program provides counseling, support and education to children, adolescents, adults, seniors and families of Fairfield County. Our services are provided by Licensed Social Workers, Professional Counselors, Marriage/Family Therapists and a Psychiatric Medical Director. History of 42 years experience offering expert individual, family and group counseling for mild to severe presenting problems in Fairfield County.
Licensed by the CT State Department of Public Health (DPH)
Licensed by the CT State Department of Children and Families (DCF)
Clinic staff consists of skilled master level and licensed clinicians with training in various mental health disciplines, including counseling, clinical social work, medication management, and marriage and family therapy.
- Specialization in Informed Trauma Care for children and adults
- Family therapy
- Child therapy
- Medication Management for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Group counseling for anxiety, stress, anger management, life transitions, mental health self care.
- “Putting Children First” – State of CT approved educational group for divorcing parents as required by CT Court System.
- Day & Early Evening Appointments
- In – Office and Telehealth Visits
- Most private commercial insurances accepted
- Medicare and Medicaid (Husky ) accepted
Who to Contact
Fax: (203) 738-1188
(203) 750- 9711
Fax: (203) 750-9651
Charles Coretto, LCSW
Director, Behavioral Health Services
405 Main Street
Danbury, CT 06810
120 East Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Read the latest issue of “Healthy Connections” from the Behavioral Health Counseling Services team.
Read our February 2022 edition of ‘Healthy Connections’ to learn about natural ways of increasing your levels of dopamine.
Check out our December Behavioral Health Counseling Newsletter: Healthy Connections