Housing Case Manager – Community Collaboration
Catholic Charities of Fairfield County is seeking an experienced, motivated individual for their full-time (35 hours/week), benefits-eligible Community Collaboration Case Manager position. This position is located in their Bridgeport, CT Housing Department in collaboration with the “Bridgeport Housing First” program. The qualified candidate will be responsible for implementing CCFC’s strategic mission through the core functions of person-centered client support which will include, but not be limited to: pre-tenancy support, tenancy support and advocacy.
Bachelor’s degree in social work, rehabilitation counseling, psychology, counseling or other behavioral health counseling program;
Minimum of one-years’ experience working in a health care or behavioral health care or related community-based setting;
Experience and Requirements:
- Two years’ experience providing case management services and completing documentation required
- Two years’ experience working with homeless individuals and/or families required
- Working knowledge of permanent supportive housing policies and procedures, data reporting strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicaid reimbursement/billing preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle, proof of current registration and insurance.
- Ability to multi-task plus experience working in a busy office.
- Strong computer and telephone skills.
- Must be organized, flexible and self-directed.
- Ability to communicate and relate with a diverse client base.
- Proficient in the use of Windows OS and Microsoft Office Products.
Applicant must provide a cover letter and resume.
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer